*Registration is available for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device organizations.
The Medical Affairs Strategic Summit (MASS) East returns in a virtual format to deliver a holistic view of medical affairs, allowing your organization to develop a unified scientific voice that will ultimately help position your team as a strategic and credible customer-facing partner in today’s healthcare landscape.
- Discover how innovative technologies like artificial intelligence and real-world evidence platforms can impact medical affairs operations
- Streamline efficiencies and improve techniques to build and run advisory boards, engage with KOLs, and collect and leverage insights to drive value for external stakeholders
- Look at data mining activities that enhance customer engagement, and the new and improved ways to effectively collect and synthesize MSL insights
- Look into medical strategy improvements from early engagement in the product lifecycle to product launch efforts
- Explore approaches to improve internal approval processes for new investigator-initiated studies, determine fair market value, and manage the study life cycle while staying compliant with current regulations